Rental applications are currently being accepted for our newest residential property, Ridgeway Commons. The complex offers 32 units of quality affordable housing for individuals, families and 8 units set aside for those with intellectual disabilities.
Units are readily available for those with OPWDD eligibility.
Conveniently located near shopping and other community services, Ridgeway Commons offers attractive one and two bedroom units featuring many amenities including:
- Professional On-Site Management
- Appliances Included: Electric Range/Refrigerator
- 24 Hour On-Call Emergency Maintenance
- Close to public transportation
- Smoke Free Living Environment
- Central Air Conditioning
- Well-lit Off Street Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Handicapped Accessible Apartments available
- Community Room
- Tenant Storage
- 22 One-Bedroom Apartments
- 10 Two-Bedroom Apartments
For more information and application, contact the Apartment Manager at (716) 447-9999 ext. 630 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ridgeway Commons can also be found online at NYHousingSearch.gov
There are 4 apartments that are fully accessible for those with mobility limitations and 2 units accessible for those with hearing or visual impairments.
Section 8 Rental Assistance Vouchers are accepted.
A security deposit is required, equal to one month’s rent.
Tenant paid utilities: Gas and Electric
Rent and Income Limits
- 1 Bedroom: $500 (inc. water)
- 2 Bedroom: $600 (inc. water)
Household total income must not be more than 50% of Median Income:
Household size = 1 = $27,650
Household size = 2 = $31,600
Household size = 3 = $35,550
Household size = 4 = $39,450