Rental applications are currently being accepted for our newest residential property, Ridgeway Commons. The complex offers 32 units of quality affordable housing for individuals, families and 8 units set aside for those with intellectual disabilities.
Conveniently located near shopping and other community services, Ridgeway Commons offers attractive one and two bedroom units featuring many amenities including:
- Professional On-Site Management
- Appliances Included: Electric Range/Refrigerator
- 24 Hour On-Call Emergency Maintenance
- Close to public transportation
- Smoke Free Living Environment
- Central Air Conditioning
- Well-lit Off Street Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Handicapped Accessible Apartments available
- Community Room
- Tenant Storage
- 22 One-Bedroom Apartments
- 10 Two-Bedroom Apartments
For more information and application, contact Apartment Manager Edith Rodriguez at (716) 447-9999 ext. 615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ridgeway Commons can also be found online at NYHousingSearch.gov
There are 4 apartments that are fully accessible for those with mobility limitations and 2 units accessible for those with hearing or visual impairments.
Section 8 Rental Assistance Vouchers are accepted.
A security deposit is required, equal to one month’s rent.
Tenant paid utilities: Gas and Electric
Rent and Income Limits
- 1 Bedroom: $491 (inc. water)
- 2 Bedroom: $588 (inc. water)
Household total income must not be more than 50% of Median Income:
Household size = 1 = $26,150
Household size = 2 = $29,900
Household size = 3 = $33,650
Household size = 4 = $37,350